Hey everyone just wanted to put myself out there for all you guys. I go by De Haan fan 91 and this is my blog. Over the course of the next 6 months, I will be posting two blogs per week on my subject and one of my biggest hobbies, Hockey. Most of my post will be on my hometown team, The Oshawa Generals. My family has seasons tickets so I will be able to update you on the team, and their chase for the playoffs. I will also post different things from our work in class and some things that may come into my mind on a daily basis. My screen name comes from one of my favorite junior hockey players and one of my hockey idols, Calvin De Hann and in my next post I will go into more detail about him as a player.
That's all for now and at the end of every post I will post a saying that I find relative to what I have talked about.
De Haan Fan 91
Mission Statement
Libellés :
Mission Statement
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
Hey man, can't wait to see these mad d'angles and hits. Hope you post some interesting ones. Keep up the good work.
yo tru
Enregistrer un commentaire