Hey everyone,
I was just going to post my blog when I realised that I didn’t post my special post. I just wanted to tell everyone I was sorry I had a lot of stuff going on. But now I'm back. So here it is. Today’s deek of the week.
This deek comes from one of my all time favorite NHL players Pavel Datsyuk. He did this one on march 6th 2007 and I know it's an older one but really this is an incredible move. He leaves this goalies jock strap on the roof with this one.
Possibly one of the best shootout moves of all time
that's all for now
"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.” - Herschel Walker
De Haan fan 91
Deek of the week thursdays(February 18th)
Libellés :
deek of the week
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaires:
That is a beauty deke! Any Olympic dekes to share with us for next week? Love the blog!
Enregistrer un commentaire