Hey everyone.
Sorry about being gone for so long. I’ve had so much on my plate over the last couple weeks. Between projects and working and always having something to do it’s been hard. School is tough sometimes. Grade 12 has been so much work for me. It has been all work and not really too much play. I am having to look towards my future and always have to give 150% so I can get where I want to go once high school is done. I find that not everyone always gives all the effort they should. A good friend of mine has been doing that and trust me it's not something you want to see from your best friend. He doesn't seem to take everything really seriously even though he is so close to the finish line. I just hope soon enough he will realise what he’s doing and turn it all around.
Another thing that has been bothering me is someone important in my life is thinking of walking away from it all. This person has always been there for me, always supported me, but feels like they need to live and be free and not tied down. It hurts to hear it, trust me on that one, but I’m so confused when it comes down to it. I don't know how it’s all going to turn out and I am scared to be honest. I really don’t want to lose this person but it seems that they have made up their mind. I just wish sometimes that people would push through and see that everything isn’t always better on the other side of the fence and that they would live for today. I guess this is me just blabbing on about a stupid subject but I really feel like it’s important to me to get my opinion out there. I love this person to death and they will always be in my heart no matter what they choose but i hope they look at it from both sides before they make a decision.
That's all for now guys and gals, I shall post again soon
"Half the game is mental, the other half is being mental." Jim Mckenny
DeHaan fan 91
Welcome back
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire