Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you guys all a heads up. Tonight I will be in attendance at the Oshawa game. I'm taking my little cousin for a fun night so it should be some good fun.
This is one of their last 6 games before the playoffs. Oshawa is in a tight race in the eastern conference with Sudbury having 54 points in 6th place, Peterborough having 54 points in 7th place, Niagara having 53 points in 8th place,and the Generals in a close 9th with 51 points. The way the standings work is the top 8 teams in each conference will advance to the playoffs. These next 6 games for Oshawa are incredibly crucial and they are in a must win situation every night. In their next 6, they play Kingston twice, Peterborough twice, Ottawa once, and Bellville once, who are ranked the last team in the eastern conference and could play the role of spoiler to the Gens in their last game. Oshawa's next two games are against Kingston who the lost a close one to in their last game 2-1.
Tonight is shaping up to be a good game and like i said it's the start of their do or die run. I will post the results tomorrow and a game analysis.
That's all for now,
”Hockey is the only job I know where you get paid to have a nap on the day of the game.” - Chico Resch
DeHaan fan 91
Oshawa Generals Vs. Kingston Frontnacs Saturday, March 6th 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaires:
That's amazing! I'm jealous! Have fun tonight and Go Gens Go!
Enregistrer un commentaire