The return of blogging.

Hey everyone,

I am glad to announce I will be once again blogging but the tides are turning on my subject. For the remainder of this year, I will blog about the playoff race for the remaing 5 games of the nhl season and continue on into the playoffs where I will cover both the Eastern and Western Conference. Blogging has been a big issue lately as my home life has been pretty stressful with a lot of different events that have left an impact on me. I have, on the other hand, made a decision to not let these things affect me no more and I am going to push myself to go on the computer once a day to post a blog about one of my facorite subjects, Hockey. Speaking of which, I played my last game of recreational organized hockey the other day. It really didn't turn out how I planned this epic " last game". To be honest with you, I played 5 shifts, scored on my first, was a presence in my next 3, and got kicked out on my 5th for a supposed "hit from behind" that never was. The kid who I hit clearly turned to avoid me and fell into the boards, ending the game for me. It wasn't what I had planned but hey, it still was my last game and I scored so who cares :P

But anyways I have other things to work on and I must get started on them so that's all for now, and this quote comes from an unknown author but really describes a true hockey player,

"Hockey players have fire in their hearts and ice in their veins." ~Author Unknown

De Haan fan 91

0 commentaires:

Membres