Hey everyone,
oh my how I love house sitting. :] It is honestly the best thing in the world. I'm all alone at a friend of my mom's for the weekend because he is in Hamilton and didn't want to leave his dogs home alone. The freedom though and all the peace and quiet I get are amazing. That is kind of why I'm writing my blog at 1:32am. So over the last two nights the Nhl has seen two games. Yesterday was game 1 between The Sharks and The Red Wings. The Sharks proved to be victorious in
Game 1 and take a 1-0 series lead. Their next game is on Sunday May 2nd at 8pm. In the other conference, we saw game one of the Montreal Pittsburgh series tonight. It was much more of a let down then their big game 7 win against Washington because Jaroslav Halak allowed 5 goals before being replaced by carry price and the Canadians penalty kill allowed more goals a man short in the first period of tonights game then the total series against Washington. Hopefully Montreal can pull their act together for game two which goes Sunday, May 2nd at 2pm.I am still very excited for tomorrow nights game 1 in the Vancouver Chicago series. GO HAWKS GO :P
But that's all for now I am heading off to bed, if this dog will ever get off my bed. I shall post again tomorrow.
Good night all.
De Haan fan 91
Series update
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire