NHL HOCKEY

hey everyone.

I haven't been able to update my blog since saturday because I've been crazy busy. I realise that I don't have as much time for my blog anymore that with exams and all the comunity serive hours I'm trying to do. So for now I am going to drop my special Tuesday and Thursday topics and just focus on the playoffs for now and try to update it after every game.

So as it stands right now, in the Eastern Conference, the Montreal vs. Pittsburgh series is tied 1-1. They play game 3 tonight at 7:00pm. In the Boston vs. Philadelphia series, Boston have a nice 2-0 series lead and can take a stranglehold on it Wednesday at 7:00pm.

Now over in the West, The San Jose Sharks can take a huge lead over The Detroit Red Wings tonight in game three. The Sharks are up 2-0 in that series and have proven that they have the potential to dominate this series. Their only disadvantage is that they are playing at The Joe Louis Arena in Detroit tonight where the Wings have a very good record. It will be a good game for sure.

Now to update the biggest part of my NHL playoff blog. The Chicago Blackhawks rebounded from that horrible game one thumping to show that they aren't going down without a fight. The Hawks took game two evening up the series at 1-1. I think that they played a really good game, got in Roberto Luongo's face and just out played the Vancouver Canucks. Game 3 goes on Wednesday at 9:30pm Eastern time in Vancouver. It will be interesting to see.

Anyways, I am off to watch the games, I will either update tonight or tomorrow morning.

De Haan fan 91

0 commentaires:

Membres