Nhl Conference finals

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been able to blog lately. My schedule has been crazy. I am hoping though that I will be able to start up again. The second round of the playoffs showed us some very big upsets with Montreal Upsetting Pittsburgh in game 7 and Boston losing to Philadelphia in game 7 after being up 3-0 in that series. Chicago finished off Vancouver in game 6 and San Jose beat out Detroit in Game 5.

So now the conference finals go as final. In the Eastern Conference the match-up is Montreal vs. Philadelphia and after a "spanking" in game 1, the Canadians are down 1-0 in the series.

Over in the Western Conference, the San Jose Sharks are playing the Chicago Blackhawks. After being down in the first period of game 1, the Hawks managed to rally back for two goals and take the game 2-1 and taking the series lead 1-0. Game 2 for both conferences goes Tuesday.

That's all for now guys, I'm going to make my lover dinner then we are off to soccer. Have a good night everyone

De Haan fan 91

0 commentaires:

Membres