Nhl Stanley Cup Finals

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog lately. I've had a lot of stuff going on at home lately, my prom , my job, and every other little thing that comes up. But I'm here to finish what I started. The Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Conference finals ended with Philadelphia on top in the East and CHICAGO ( MY TEAM :) ) in the West.

Game 1 was Saturday May 29th. The first game between the supposed two best teams in the league showed a big lack in defence. 11 goals between the two teams with the Hawks coming out on top with a 6-5 win on a winning goal by Chris Versteeg with 5 minutes left in the third period. The game showed that both teams are able to win this series because the lead was exchanged about 4 times throughout the game.

Game 2 went last night, and the game started off slow with neither team really hitting their target in the first. But in the second the Blackhawks put two in the back of the net. The Flyers tried to respond with 1 goal in the third but they could never find the equalizer. The Hawks took game 2 with a score of 2-1 and took a 2-0 Series lead. Game three goes wednesday night in Philadelphia where the Flyers are hoping to use their home ice to their advantage.

Anyways that's all for now, I will update after the next game

yours truly De Haan Fan 91

0 commentaires:

Membres