Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been able to blog since I posted my last one, I kind of hurt my foot pretty good and have been on bed rest, mommy's orders. (:P) Tonight though, I was able to get out of bed to watch the Montreal vs Washington game 7 and let me tell you was it ever an amazing game. I cannot believe that the Canadians were able to pull out that win. It was truly one of the biggest playoff highlights so far.
The second round of the nhl playoffs will be interesting to say the least in both divisions. The second round will start tomorrow with the San Jose Sharks(1) vs Detroit Red Wings(5). Friday the Pittsburgh Penguins(4) will face the Montreal Canadians(8) who are possibly the biggest feel good story of the 2010 NHL Playoffs so far. Saturday will see the start of the other two series. In the East, the second biggest surprise by far will be the series between the Boston Bruins(6) vs the Philadelphia Flyers(7). This series comes from two big upsets from both teams. And finally the series I will be paying the most attention to because this features my favorite team the Chicago Blackhawks(2) vs. the Vancouver Canucks(3). I will update the series with a little game breakdown after every game and keep you all updated from the other games in the NHL.
That's all for now guys
Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
Wayne Gretzky
De Haan Fan 91
Nhl 2nd Round Matchups
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire