Nhl Playoffs May 5th

Hey everyone,
So last night I spent my night watching hockey, I enjoyed both of the games on last night but was dissapointed by one of them. The Detroit vs. San Jose game was a very well played game by Detroit showing that having home ice advantage does mean something in the playoffs. They walked in to the game 100 times more energized then when they were in San Jose. The Joe Louis Arena was jam packed with fans from ice level all the way to the rafters. The engery there was incredible but they still could not manage a win and the Sharks gained a 3-0 advantage over them. It is very unlikely that the Wings will come back from this disadvantage but only time will tell. Game 4 goes Thursday May 6th at 7:30pm.

Now the game I am dissapointed with is the Montreal game. The Canadians played and amazing fourty minutes and then fell apart and lost 2-0 to make the series 2-1 for the Pittsburgh Penguins. Now don't get me wrong I am a huge Halak fan but his defence fell apart and he couldn't handle the whole load himself. I still am very happy with the play of Hal Gill shutting down Sidney Crosby the way he is. Hopefully they can tie the series up in game 4 which goes Thursday May 6th at 7pm.

I am now going to set the scene for tonight. Game 3 of the Flyers Bruins series goes tonight at 7pm in about 45 minutes time. Personally I think that the Boston Bruins are going to take game 3 because their play of late has been incredible, their depth through all 4 lines is incredible and their goalie has played amazing through out the whole playoffs. I think Boston will take a 2-1 series lead tonight. As of now the series is tied at 1-1.

For game 3 of the Vancouver Chicago series, I am unsure of the outcome. The Blackhawks proved the other night that they aren't going down without a fight. The depth in Chicago's lineup may show tonight. The Cannucs are at home tonight and I am not sure what that is going to mean yet but it will be interesting to watch. I am making a prediction and I think CHICAGO is going to win a close one tonight but we will have to see.

That's all for now, Dinner time :P

De Haan fan 91

1 commentaires:

Fish a dit…

Wow! 2 good teams losing!? Thanks for filling me in. Ima beat the next fellar from San Jose.

Membres